Register now and access more than 40,000 products
Glazing tape for filling seams and transitions when glazing windows, doors and fixed glazing.
Installation: The substrate must be dry and free of oils, greases and dust.
Application temperature: +5°C to 45°C
Temperature resistance: -30°C to +80°C
Storage time at +1°C to +20°C and in a dry storage area: 12 months
By providing this information, we want to ensure that you receive the best advice based on the tests we perform. However, we assume no liability for the application results in individual cases due to the large number of applications and the storage and application conditions that lie outside the scope of our influence. We therefore always recommend that you conduct your own tests.
- Prevents three-sided adhesion
- Fills glazing rebates and reduces sealant consumption
- Acts as a motion-damping part when subject to strong winds
- Outstanding chemical resistance
- Outstanding weather and UV resistance
- Compatible with acrylic glass
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!