For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 40,000 products
The RECA ceramic fibre disc is equipped with the hardest and toughest abrasive grain. This ceramic sintered grain has been developed to provide a continued high level of performance for unprecedented sanding results using fibre discs. Up to three times the service life and three times the removal of zirconia alumina fibre discs!
Field of Application:
For machining all metals, particularly good for materials that are difficult to machine such as stainless steel, titanium, high-alloy steels etc. Grinding welding seams; deburring and chamfering
- Use angle grinders with over 1000 watts
- Use the backing pad with cooling fins (art. no. 0665 080 000) or Turbo backing pad (art. no. 0665 111 or 0665 112)
- High contact pressure = high degree of material removal
- Use speed-adjustable angle grinders and protective gloves and safety goggles!
- Ceramic abrasive grain ensures long-lasting maximum performance
- Optimised self-sharpening effect thanks to microfractures in the grain
- Uniform grinding finish
- Top Size coating ensures ultra-cool grinding and a longer service life
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!