For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 40,000 products
The perfect anchor for quick, reliable fixings in uncracked concrete and for suspended ceilings
The stud anchor B A4 is particularly suitable for time-saving in-place installation in uncracked concrete, and for suspended ceilings. The reduced embedment depth expands the range of applications, e.g. for reinforcement chamfers and for low loads.
supports, beams, metal structures, brackets, cable conduits, mounting rails, suspended ceilings etc.
uncracked normal weight concrete with a strength class of ≥ C20/25 and ≤ C50/60, also for use outdoors or in wet rooms if conditions are not particularly aggressive.
- High permissible loads, low spacing and edge distance
- Quick and easy in-place installation
- Immediate load-bearing capacity - no waiting
- The long thread allows anchors to be used for different clamping widths. Furthermore, it allows stand-off installations and other applications requiring larger clamping lengths or reduced effective anchorage depths.
- Reduced effective anchorage depths possible, e.g. for reinforcement chamfers or for low loads
- Three effective anchorage depths for flexible use
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!