For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 40,000 products
The spaced mounting system for load bridging in external wall insulation
The RECA spaced mounting system, DIMOS, facilitates safe load transfer in solid base materials and materials with non-solid intermediate layers. The system comprises plastic sleeves of various diameters that bridge the insulation.
canopies, pergolas, awnings, window shutters, brackets, downpipes, chimneys, signs, lighting, letter boxes etc.
various base materials in which insulation layers must be bridged.
- Drill hole
- Create a suitable spacer sleeve by cutting the products sold by the metre to length
- If necessary, push the RECA DIMOS into the insulation as a centring aid
- Create a hole for the anchor
- Pre-mount the anchor
- Mount RECA DIMOS
- Secure the bracket
- Safe load transmission for a range of base materials
- Non-anchor-specific application; for example in combination with stud anchors and injection mortar systems
- Suitable for various anchor diameters and anchor rod diameters up to M16
- RECA DIMOS is covered by most brackets thanks to its slim design with a diameter of 40 mm
- RECA Dimos with a diameter of 80 mm for pressure transmission across a large area
- Quick and easy installation
- Thick insulation can be bridged by using products sold by the metre
- Immediate load-bearing capacity - no waiting
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!