Register now and access more than 40,000 products
RECA S 30 Isofix insulation adhesive is a ready-to-use, one-component, self-expanding polyurethane adhesive for the efficient, clean, economical and permanently secure bonding of thermal insulation panels and drywall panels in construction applications.
Field of Application:
- Efficient, clean, economical and permanently secure bonding of thermal insulation panels.
- Suitable for bonding insulation panels based on polystyrene (EPS + extruded), polyurethane (PUR/PIR) and phenolic resin hard foam in flat roofs, perimeters, façades, insulation/drainage elements, basement ceilings, interior insulation etc.
- Bonding gypsum plasterboard/gypsum fibreboard in dry walling
- Bonding non-load-bearing interior walls such as dividers, screens, bar counters, stone shelves etc. made from shaped bricks (autoclaved aerated concrete, sand-lime brick, plaster etc.)
- Filling cavities between separate thermal insulation elements.
Please note: The adhered joint must not be subject to stress/walked on during the approx. 2 hour curing period! All open joints within the insulation can be filled with RECA S 30 Isofix insulation adhesive. Cut away excess, fully cured adhesive using a sharp knife. RECA S 30 Isofix insulation adhesive can be painted or plastered over after curing.
- "From 24 August 2023, adequate training must be completed prior to industrial or commercial use".
- We are now offering a free and environmentally friendly alternative to the expensive disposal of special waste through our partner PDR. PDR can recycle both the packaging and any product remnants left in the containers - https://www.pdr.de/plz-suche.
High initial adhesion – even at low temperatures
Economical to use thanks to precise application
Also suitable for vertical bonds
Can be processed with a can temperature upwards of +5°C or an ambient temperature upwards of -5°C
Thermal conductivity of 0.035 W/(m∙K). Ideal for filling insulation panel joints
Ideal for evening out irregularities
Reduced expansion after curing for quick and reliable alignment of insulation elements and drywall panels
Huge weight reduction/huge amounts of space saved compared to conventional PU roof adhesive, adhesive mortar etc.
Rapid curing, work can continue after approx. 1 hour
Resistant to many solvents, paints and chemicals
Resistant to ageing, rotting, mould, decomposition but not UV-resistant
Waterproof (not watertight)
Building material class B1 (flame-resistant) in line with DIN 4102 part 1
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!