Register now and access more than 40,000 products
2-component PU frame foam with accelerated reaction and load-bearing capacity
Field of Application:
For installing all types of door frames and windowsills. For filling wall openings and cavities.
The substrates must be stable, clean and free of dust, grease and release agents. The ideal application temperature is +20 °C. Screw on the adapter. Turn the base disc clockwise at least 5 times until resistance ceases. Hold the can with the valve downwards. Shake the can vigorously at least 30 times. Extrude the foam by pressing the lever. The foam should be of a consistent colour throughout. Shake again if necessary. Important: Can contents must be used within 2-3 min. after activation! (The can may otherwise overheat and burst.) Do not activate the can at temperatures above 25 °C. When fitting door frames, brace the frames until the foam has cured. Remove any fresh splashes of foam immediately using PU universal cleaner. Cured foam can only be removed mechanically.
Please observe the safety instructions on the can and the information on the safety data sheet.
- "From 24 August 2023, adequate training must be completed prior to industrial or commercial use".
- We are now offering a free and environmentally friendly alternative to the expensive disposal of special waste through our partner PDR. PDR can recycle both the packaging and any product remnants left in the containers - https://www.pdr.de/plz-suche.
- Extremely rapid curing regardless of ambient moisture.
- Adheres to all conventional construction substrates except PE, silicone, release agent etc.
- Outstanding soundproofing and insulating properties.
- No pre-wetting required
- No expansion after curing
- No shrinkage
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!