Register now and access more than 40,000 products
S24 foam sealant is a ready-to-use mono-component, self-expanding hard polyurethane foam that has been specially developed for sealing shaft and well collars.
Field of Application:
For fitting well shaft collars and concrete pipe elements with rebated joints or tongue and groove joints. For connecting clay and ceramic pipes.
Not suitable for applications under water and for filling larger, closed cavities without exposure to atmospheric moisture. Foam does not adhere to materials such as polyethylene, silicone, Teflon, grease or similar. Cured polyurethane foam is not UV-resistant and must be protected from exposure to UV by being painted over or sealed with sealant (silicone, acrylic, MS polymer). Not suitable for drinking water wells!
Vertical joints and cavities should be filled with foam from below and not overfilled. The general working conditions for PU foams apply.
- "From 24 August 2023, adequate training must be completed prior to industrial or commercial use".
- We are now offering a free and environmentally friendly alternative to the expensive disposal of special waste through our partner PDR. PDR can recycle both the packaging and any product remnants left in the containers - https://www.pdr.de/plz-suche.
- NEW: now equipped with a combi valve and thus can be processed by hand (with an adapter tube attached) or by gun
- Excellent adherence to concrete, plaster, masonry, wood and many plastics
- High adhesive strength
- Resistant to dilute sulphuric acid, nitric acid, sodium hydroxide, sodium hypochlorite bleaching lye, stabilised with sodium hydroxide
- Insoluble and waterproof
- High resistance to ageing and rotting
- Free of formaldehyde/PCB and PCP
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!