Register now and access more than 40,000 products
RECA S 21 PU assembly adhesive is an extremely fast hardening polyurethane adhesive with a paste (thixotropic) structure
Field of Application:
RECA S 21 PU assembly adhesive has been developed for bonding wood, metal, stone, concrete, plastic and insulation materials such as PU foam, PS foam, rock wool and glass wool.
Press the parts being bonded together during the skin formation period (max. 2 minutes after moistening) and, if necessary, press together until functional strength is reached. The product swells slightly during the curing process. When bonding non-absorbent materials together, mist the applied adhesive with water.
Sunlight discolours the adhesive but does not affect the adhesive strength.
• Not suitable for PE, PP, PC, PMMA, PTFE, soft plastics, neoprene
• Yellowing can occur when the adhesive is exposed to UV light
- "From 24 August 2023, adequate training must be completed prior to industrial or commercial use".
• Fast curing, excellent gap filling properties
• Waterproof (D4)
• High tensile strength
• Suitable for bonding wood, metal, concrete, plastic and insulation material, natural stone compatible
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!