Register now and access more than 40,000 products
Best material removal when processing steels. Quick removal and a long service life significantly increases productivity.
Developed specially for working with steel. Also suitable for use with stainless steel, aluminium and non-ferrous metals. The fibre discs are ideal for welding seam machining, edge and surface sanding and deburring. Free from iron, chlorine and sulphur (≤ 0.1%).
Field of Application:
Specially developed for working with steel. Also suitable for use with stainless steel, aluminium, brass and bronze.
- Use angle grinders with over 1000 watts
- Use the support plate with cooling grooves (art. no. 0665 080 000)
- High contact pressure = high degree of material removal
- Use speed-adjustable angle grinders and protective gloves and safety goggles!
- Geometrically shaped ceramic abrasive grain
- Vertically arranged abrasive grains
- New sharp edges on the abrasive grain are continuously produced
- Each abrasive grain works to optimum effect
- Precision-shaped and uniform abrasive grains — abrasive grains are always sharp
- Each abrasive grain is utilised to optimum effect
- Shape-retaining vulcanised fibre with long service life
- Minimum contact pressure required
- Uniform surface finish
- Made in Germany — no long transport routes
- No unnecessary packaging
Made in Germany
- Consistently high quality
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!