For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 40,000 products
Increased safety in low-light conditions.
Fine-knit assembly gloves made from polyester with latex foam coating on the palms for optimal grip on wet and dry surfaces. The luminous yellow liner ensures optimal visibility and greater safety during work.
EN 388:2016 — performance level 2131X
Field of Application:
Assembly, automotive and machine construction, structural and civil engineering, gardening, maintenance work, stock dispatching and acceptance work, general activities
- Do not wear gloves near rotating machine parts (saw blades, drills etc.). There is a risk of the gloves being caught in machinery.
- Do not wear gloves when handling chemicals or when near open flames and flying sparks.
- Special surface properties for outstanding grip and good level of touch sensitivity
- Made of polyester fibres – tear and abrasion resistant and washable
- Seamlessly knitted and anatomically shaped for an outstanding fit and superior comfort
- Signal yellow for good visibility, even in poor visual conditions
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!