For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 40,000 products
High cut protection and durability for a dry environment
High cut protection, with black PU coating - no compromise between comfort, dexterity and breathability.
Cut protection class D
Field of Application:
- Mechanical industry/automotive industry: Installation of sheet metal, cutting of aluminium strips and sheet metal, handling of sheet metal, metalworking
- Construction: Construction of steel structures
- Metal industry (metal workers, locksmiths): Handling/construction of metal structures
- Glass industry: Handling glass panels
- Industrial machines/metal processing: Handling of heavy sheet metal, maintenance with risk of cutting
- Industrial maintenance: Mechanical maintenance
- Do not wear gloves near rotating machine parts (saw blades, drills etc.). There is a risk of the gloves being caught in machinery.
- Do not wear gloves when handling chemicals or when near open flames and flying sparks.
- Optimum breathability
- Very comfortable to wear
- Good fit
- Excellent dexterity and flexibility
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!