For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 40,000 products
The all-rounder in the assembly area - resistant to cold and heat!
Thermally insulating, fleecy polyamide with acrylic liner and a liquid-repellent, oil and grease-resistant nitrile foam coating on the palms, thumbs and fingertips. Additional nitrile nubs for optimum grip of smooth objects, even under oily conditions.
EN 388:2016 - performance level 4131X
EN 407:2004 - performance level X1XXXX
EN 511:2006 - performance level X1X
Field of Application:
For handling coarse, edged and warm (metal) parts. Also offers good grip in oily environments. Can also be used in industry, production, final assembly and manual construction work. Provides protection against slightly cold temperatures.
- Do not wear gloves near rotating machine parts (saw blades, drills etc.). There is a risk of the gloves being caught in machinery.
- Do not wear gloves when handling chemicals or when near open flames and flying sparks.
- Comfortable and flexible for fatigue-proof wear
- Knitted all round and anatomically shaped
- Very good level of touch sensitivity and lasting comfort
- Very high degree of abrasion resistance and mechanical resilience
- Skin-friendly and breathable
- Different-coloured seams to differentiate between sizes
- EN 388 - high mechanical resilience
- EN 407 - short-term heat resistance up to 100°C (min. 15 seconds)
- EN 511 - additional insulating properties against the cold
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!