For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 40,000 products
Good grip in oily and greasy environments.
The Flexlite Oil protective glove has a very robust nitrile double coating.
The undercoating is a smooth, dense nitrile layer that provides the necessary impermeability and the repellent quality required for working with oily liquids.
The top coating is a durable, non-slip nitrile coating offering a secure grip on oily objects.
These two coatings combined with a stable polyamide liner result in a high-quality, comfortable and flexible protective glove for all tasks performed in an oily environment.
EN 388:2016 — performance level 4121X
Field of Application:
- Assembly work in mechanical engineering
- Fitting/feeding parts in metal production lines
- Maintenance work
- Initial assembly of lightweight parts
- Stamping lightweight, small metal parts
- Do not wear gloves near rotating machine parts (saw blades, drills etc.). There is a risk of the gloves being caught in machinery.
- Do not wear gloves when handling chemicals or when near open flames and flying sparks.
- Secure grip on oily objects
- Excellent finger mobility
- Robust and flexible
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!