Register now and access more than 40,000 products
reca PURFLEX is a newly developed, one-component, highly elastic and externally tested (by MPA Bau Hannover) gun foam for RAL-compliant filling.
Field of Application:
For RAL-compliant filling, soundproofing and insulation of window connection joints and filling door frame connection joints. The foam can absorb structural movement more effectively thanks to its high elasticity of over 30%. Excellent adherence to concrete, masonry, stone, plaster, wood, fibre cement, metal and many plastics (polystyrene, PUR rigid foam, polyester, rigid PVC).
The substrates must be stable, clean and free of dust, grease and release agents. Moisten dry substrates with water (spray). The ideal application temperature is +20 °C. Observe the operating instructions of your gun. Shake the can well at least 30 times before screwing onto the assembly gun and after work interruptions. Moisten between applications. Do not tilt or overtighten when screwing onto the gun.
Remove any fresh splashes of foam immediately using RECA S 25 PU universal cleaner (article no. 0898 225 2). Cured foam can only be removed mechanically.
- "From 24 August 2023, adequate training must be completed prior to industrial or commercial use".
- We are now offering a free and environmentally friendly alternative to the expensive disposal of special waste through our partner PDR. PDR can recycle both the packaging and any product remnants left in the containers - https://www.pdr.de/plz-suche.
- Externally tested elasticity of over 30%
- Can be cut rapidly; good dimensional stability
- Resistant to rotting, heat and water.
- When used as installation foam for soundproof windows, it can achieve an evaluated joint noise reduction value of up to 60 dB.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!