Register now and access more than 40,000 products
Touch-sensitive welding glove for working with excellent touch sensitivity.
Made of soft goatskin nappa leather and split cowhide leather.
EN 388:2016 - performance level 3122X
EN 407:2004 - performance level 412X4X
Field of Application:
For welding work that requires a good level of touch sensitivity.
- Do not wear gloves near rotating machine parts (saw blades, drills etc.). There is a risk of the gloves being caught in machinery.
- Do not wear gloves when handling chemicals or when near open flames.
- Palms and backs of hands made from supple nappa leather
- Cuffs lined with split leather
- Wing thumbs for outstanding comfort
- Elasticated band on back of hands
- Robust seams
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!