For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 40,000 products
For securing components to a wide variety of substrates
extractor hoods, aluminium and copper sheets, surface-mounted boxes, pictures, letter boxes, clothes rails, curtain rails, towel rails, lights, metal brackets, racks, pipe clamps, skirting boards, temperature sensors etc.
concrete, lightweight concrete, solid brick, vertically perforated brick, solid sand-lime brick, hollow sand-lime brick, gypsum plasterboard, plasterboards, chipboards, hollow ceilings, also for use outdoors or in wet rooms in conjunction with stainless steel screws.
- The specified holding power refers to the use of wood screws with max. diameter
- The effective anchorage depth of the anchor must be maintained
- The drilling method and drill hole cleaning must be adjusted to the material
- The recommended loads only apply to installation in the material and not installation in joints
- Approved anchors must be used for safety-relevant attachments
- For universal use in solid and perforated brick
- High temperature resistance from -40°C to +100°C
- Both pre-positioned and in-place installation possible due to shear collar
- The drive-in support enables the screw to be pre-assembled and prevents premature expansion of the anchor
- Lateral braces prevent turning in the drill hole
- Can also be delivered in RECA dispenser box
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!