For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 40,000 products
For the multiple attachment of non-load-bearing systems in cracked and non-cracked concrete
The hammerset anchor E is a drop-in anchor for anchoring in concrete.
The anchor is set into the drill hole in cotter-pin installation and reliably expanded using a manual or mechanical spreading tool and can be loaded straight away. The mounting can easily be loosened again.
No need for installation torque.
Suspended items in heating, sanitation and ventilation, anchoring with threaded rods and bolts, flat steel, profiled steel
in concrete with a strength class ≥ C20/25 and ≤ C50/60.
Load range: 1.2 kN–28.6 kN.
Fire protection tested in concrete C20/25 to C50/60.
- Small drill hole depth, high load-bearing capacity
- Permitted as single anchors for fixing in non-cracked concrete, with an anchoring depth ≥ 30 mm
- Labour-saving and quick assembly through stop bit and attachable tool
- Immediate load-bearing capacity — no waiting
- Fixings can be removed from the flush-mounted anchor
With plunged boss
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!