For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 40,000 products
Ideal for attaching diamond drills and saw blades to concrete
For attaching diamond drills and saw blades to concrete
- It is essential to observe drill hole depth and drill hole diameter
- Drive the cone in using the expander tool until the setting tool makes contact with the wall plug body
- Minimum screw length = component thickness + minimum screw-in depth
- Maximum screw length = component thickness + thread depth.
- Solid wall plug body with 16 mm external diameter
- Very heavy load due to large steel cross-section
- Hammerset anchor with increased steel failure load
- Greater safety margins when anchoring core drills
- For recommended loads, see EM 12 hammerset anchor (permissible loads)
- For use with expander tool E-SW 12
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!