For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 40,000 products
Elasticated, one-sided high-performance slit adhesive tape for permanently airtight bonding of vapour retarders/barriers, as well as of connections and openings in interior and exterior areas in line with DIN 4108-7.
Field of Application:
- Permanent bonding of vapour retarders and vapour barriers
- Bonding of overlapping sections of the above films, as well as of connections and openings.
- Airtight joint bonding of OSB boards
- The substrate must be dry and free of oils, greases and dust. Ensure that no standing water can build up in bonded areas.
- The bonded tape should not be subject to permanent tensile stress.
- The adhesive tape performs the function of an airtight seal and not that of a friction-fit connection. Vapour retarders/barriers must be mechanically attached using staples, clips etc.
- Ideally suited to corner bonds thanks to pre-slitting
- Flexible support
- Adapts effortlessly to openings and holds tight despite structural movement
- Extremely adhesive and resistant to ageing
- Outstanding start and end adhesion
- 8-week UV-resistance
- Versatile use
- Adheres to most substructures normally found in the construction industry, as well as OSB boards
- Environmentally friendly
- Increased adhesive application of 210 g
- Low-emission, tested to GEV-EMICODE, ec 1 plus
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!