Register now and access more than 40,000 products
Grouted fleece compact discs - the 6-mm-thick Compact DISC is highly suitable for confined spaces, such as fillet welds and internal edges on pipe constructions. The disc can also be used for frontal sanding thanks to its 125-mm diameter. By reducing the diameter, the remainder can be worked on when sanding surfaces or pipe constructions up to the end. Replaces the use of finger sanders. All models can be used with an angle grinder. The 12-mm-thick Compact DISC is primarily suitable for sanding curved sections and surfaces.
Field of Application:
Welding seam removal and pre-polishing in a single work step
- Removing and smoothing thin welding seams
- Removing discolouration
- Easy deburring
- Very flexible fleece for grinding curved sections and surfaces
- For intermediate and final sanding of stainless steel, steel, tool steel, aluminium and non-ferrous metals.
6AC/grain 100: For levelling welding seams
6AMD/grain 280: For pre-sanding and for levelling welding seams
3SFN/grain 600: For pre-polishing
- Multi-layer grouted non-woven abrasive with high abrasive grain content
- Very fine surface finish (minimal contact pressure) achieved in a single work step
- Maximum service life and wear resistance
- Cool surface treatment
- No clogging
- Ecological, as virtually no residual material left over
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!