Register now and access more than 40,000 products
Chainsaw file for resharpening chainsaw chains.
- Ideal geometry of file cut (ideal cut angle, uniform tooth height and spacing).
- Boosts cutting performance at reduced power.
- High-quality steel and thorough hardening ensures a long service life.
- Conical tang ensures the file sits securely in the handle.
- Corresponding file handles: Wooden file handle, length: 80 mm (0695 600 110) or plastic file handle, length: 90 mm (0695 600 120)
- Cut 1 = rough cut for roughing work and greater chip removal, as well as for soft material.
- Cut 2 = medium cut.
- Cut 3 = fine cut for all fine and deburring work and also for harder metals.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!