For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 40,000 products
For quick and reliable anchoring of medium to heavy loads in cracked and uncracked concrete
The BZ plus A4 stud anchor is a torque-controlled anchor for quick in-place installation. When the hexagon nut is tightened, the stud is pulled into the expansion clip and clamps it effectively against the drill hole wall. The special coating on the hexagon nut effectively prevents cold welding
to the bolt thread.
For anchoring medium to heavy loads in cracked and uncracked concrete: Supports, steel beams, railing fastenings, cable conduits, pipe conduits, timber constructions, brackets, stadium seating, fastenings in earthquake regions and similar
Load range: 2.4 kN-43.9 kN
Concrete grade: C20/25-C50/60
- High permissible loads, low spacing and edge distance
- NEW: BZ plus A4 70M12 with 33 % higher permissible tensile loads - for details, see European Technical Approval ETA-99/0010
- Quick and easy in-place installation
- Immediate load-bearing capacity - no waiting
- The special coating on the nut effectively prevents cold welding between nut and bolt thread.
- The plastic-covered cone guarantees subsequent expansion if cracks form in the concrete.
- Two effective anchorage depths for greater flexibility
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!