Register now and access more than 40,000 products
The sensitivity of the sensors can be adjusted for the welding process and working conditions. The outer protection plate provides optimal protection against spatter and welding smoke. The switching time from dark to light can be regulated using the delayed opening function. The helmet offers unbeatable comfort thanks to the combination of optimal weight distribution and the convenient, adjustable head band.
The helmet has a true-to-colour shade cartridge for realistic colour perception.
inactive: Protection level 4
active: Protection levels 9-13
UV/IR radiation is always filtered out in accordance with DIN standards
Optimised air flow and smoke-repellent
Eye protection: Maximum UV and IR protection at all protection level settings
Sensors: Three sensors
Classification EN 379: 1/1/1/2
Classification EN 175: B (120 m/s impact resistance)
Switching time from light to dark: 0.100 ms at room temperature, 0.100 ms at +55 degrees
Switching time from dark to light: 0.05-1.0 sec., infinitely variable selection
Usage temperature: -10 to +70 degrees
Power supply: Solar cells and batteries (CR 2032) - no need to switch on and off
- Electrode welding (stick welding, SMAW)
- MIG/MAG (gas metal arc welding, GMAW)
- GMAW high-performance welding
- Flux-core welding
- Some TIG welding applications, > 28 A welding current
- Plasma welding
- Micro-plasma welding
- Plasma cutting
- Delayed opening - the switching time from dark to light can be adjusted between "slow" and "fast"
- Spoiler protects glass against damage in the event of it falling out
- Head band for comfort
- Sensitivity regulation
- Control unit outside the helmet
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!