Register now and access more than 40,000 products
The 6X1 safety glasses are both comfortable and lightweight and offer all the benefits of full-vision goggles. The glasses can be worn with either a frame or a head band, increasing flexibility and making them ideal for both short-term work and work over a longer period. Both clear and tinted lenses are available.
- Clear: 2C-1.2 U 1 FT K N CE
- Grey: 2C-2.5/5-2.5 U 1 FT K N CE
- Soft rubber edging with no pressure points
- Certified in accordance with EN 166 - marking "3" (protection against droplets and splashes of liquids) and "4" (protection against large dust particles)
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog coating Plus
- F - mechanical strength, low-energy impacts - 45 m/s
- T - additional testing for resistance to high-speed particles at extreme temperatures
- K - resistance to surface damage caused by fine particles
- N - anti-mist lens
- Highly impact-resistant polycarbonate lens
Field of Application:
Thanks to their versatility, the 6X1 full-vision safety glasses can be used in a whole host of applications — from lathing and grinding work through to work outdoors.
- Wide lens for an undistorted field of vision
- Frame equipped with SoftPad technology; length and inclination can be adjusted
- Advanced indirect ventilation system
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!