Register now and access more than 40,000 products
Two-component PU foam without propellant
Field of Application:
Ideal for installing door frames
Fold mounting strips into V shapes and insert at all installation points with the point facing upwards. Cut off the two upper parts of the mixing tube holder on the cartridge and attach the mixing tube. Insert the cartridge into the gun and actuate the lever until the mixing tube is filled. Use an extension hose for deep or narrow joints. After the foam has cured, cut off protruding mounting strips and foam.
Use spreaders when installing door frames.
- "From 24 August 2023, adequate training must be completed prior to industrial or commercial use".
- Rapid curing
- Non-adhesive after only 1-2 minutes
- Can be cut after only 5 minutes
- Bracing can be removed after 20 minutes!
- (conventional propellant foam requires at least 120 minutes.)
- For quicker, easier and safer working
- Complies with DIN 4102, B 2
- No expansion after curing
- Resistant to rotting, heat, water and many chemicals
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!