High-quality adhesive with extremely high initial adhesion
RECA S 80 Fix it has been specially developed as an adhesive with extremely high initial adhesion for bonding a variety of building materials that have a high risk of discolouration due to their porous structure, such as natural stone.
Field of Application:
S 80 generally also glues heavy materials straight from the cartridge without any special measures.
Apply the adhesive with the supplied V-nozzle in vertical strands at intervals of 10-20 cm. Position and press the materials in place to ensure that the adhesive layer between the material and the substrate is at least 2-3 mm thick. Do not apply the adhesive as dots! Due to the particularly high initial adhesion, the bonded elements usually do not have to be supported or fixed during the curing process.
This information is only a recommendation based on our experience. Users must always conduct tests before using the products. Safety data sheet available at http://www.recanorm.de/de/dienstleistungen/datenblaetter/sicherheitsdatenblaetter-chemie.html
• Not suitable for PE, PP, PC, PMMA, PTFE, soft plastics, neoprene
• Not suitable for continuous water exposure
• Not suitable for movement joints
• Not suitable in combination with chlorides (pools)
• Extremely high initial adhesion
• Elements usually do not have to be fixed or supported during the curing process
• High final strength, high E-module and high mechanical strength
• Free of isocyanates, phthalates, solvents and silicone
• Shrink- and bubble-free
• Non-corrosive in combination with metals
• Neutral curing, virtually odourless
• Good weather and moisture resistance
• Perfect adhesion without primer on most surfaces, even if slightly damp
reca S 80 fix it
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!