Register now and access more than 40,000 products
The uni3 BG2 dual-purpose tape is a specially waterproofed, pre-compressed tape for the airtight and driving rain-resistant sealing of window and door joints with simultaneous heat-insulating properties throughout the entire component depth.
The dual-purpose tape meets the requirements of the EnEV (state of the art) in terms of new construction and renovation according to the principle of 'interior more impermeable than exterior'.
Huge time savings, as only one work step is required for:
Internal sealing - Airtight
Medium functional level - Thermal protection and sound insulation
Outer sealing - Resistant to driving rain
Field of Application:
Sealing tape for the professional sealing of window and door joints as well as connecting joints of conservatories to masonry or other building connections.
The expansion properties of the dual-purpose tape depend on the temperature. At warm temperatures (from 20°C), the dual-purpose tape must be stored in a cool place and at cold temperatures, it must be stored in a warm place.
Conduct tests beforehand on painted or sealed surfaces.
The wall face should be smooth or must be smoothed, if necessary.
In providing this information, we want to ensure you receive the best advice based on the tests we perform. However, we assume no liability for the application results in individual cases due to the large number of applications and the storage and application conditions that lie outside the scope of our influence. We therefore always recommend that you conduct your own tests.
- Corresponds with the requirements of RAL quality-assured assembly
- Can be installed in any weather
- Low-emissions, suitable for interior applications
- Driving rain resistance ≥ 300 Pa
- Can be used down to -5°C
- Meets compatibility requirements with adjacent building materials
- Alkali and salt-resistant
- Individually shrink-wrapped rolls
- Rolls individually marked with usage specification of the respective joint widths
- Storage time at 20°C room temperature: 12 months
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!