For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 40,000 products
Zirconium abrasive flap disc with elastic plastic disc. Slightly curved (6°)
Field of Application:
Suitable for universal use on iron, steel, stainless steel, cast iron, non-ferrous base metals and aluminium. For derusting, deburring and buffing. Ideal for planar sanding. Speed-adjustable angle grinders increase service life by up to 100 %
Using the correct rotation speed increases the service life of flap discs by up to 100 %. The optimum rotation speed for flap discs is between 5000 rpm and 8000 rpm. Optimum performance and service life is achieved within this rotation speed range. Speed-adjustable, high-performance angle grinders are ideal for working with flap discs.
- New design, first semi-flexible product for high-speed angle grinders. To date, only rigid carrier discs were possible on account of the adhesive system. Owing to the elastic properties of the adhesive, the new patented adhesive system enables the flaps to be attached to a flexible disc.
- The elastic plastic disc, which appears slightly curved, can be placed against the material's surface more effectively than any straight abrasive flap disc and therefore achieves an excellent groove and ripple-free sanding surface.
- Advantages of the RECA ela-mop
- Enhanced surface adaptation
- Wider sanding surface, which enables greatly enhanced planar sanding (fewer grooves and ripples)
- More abrasive grain used, therefore much higher removal rate
- Extremely long service life
- Particularly soft and cool sanding
- The elastic properties reduce the vibration load on the wrist
- The plastic disc can be used down to the last millimetre by trimming
- Carrier disc made from food-safe plastic
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!