For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 40,000 products
For securing medium to heavy loads in cracked and non-cracked concrete
The VMZ injection system is a bonded expansion anchor comprising a two-component, styrene-free composite mortar and a special anchor rod with nut and washer. The load is transferred via the mechanical interlocking of individual anchor rod cones in the mortar and also via a combination of retention and frictional forces in the concrete.
Field of Application:
For anchoring heavy loads, such as steel beams, steel supports, railings (also bridges), brackets, façades etc. in cracked and non-cracked standard concrete with a strength class of ≥ C20/25 and ≤ C50/60.
- High load-bearing capacities in cracked and non-cracked concrete through expansion cones in the anchor rods
- Low expansion pressure, short centre and edge distances
- For installation in dry and wet concrete, from borehole diameters ≥ 14 mm, can also be used in water-logged boreholes
- Borehole extensively sealed after curing
- High temperature resistance (long term to +72°C, short term to +120°C)
- Opened cartridges can be re-used if they are re-sealed with the end cap
- Can also be used in concrete < C20/25 and in hard natural stone without construction permit
- For hammer-drilled boreholes, also effective during under seismic activity (SEISMIC C1 and C2)
- Diamond-drilled boreholes possible (for VMZ-A from M 10/for VMZ-IG from M 12)
Coaxial cartridge, incl. mixer nozzle
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!