For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 40,000 products
For securing heavy loads in uncracked concrete for indoor and outdoor use (in conjunction with A4-70 anchor rods)
The V bonded anchoring system comprises a glass capsule filled with synthetic resin, hardener and quartz aggregate as well as an anchor rod. The components in the glass capsule are mixed to a quick-setting mortar by turning the anchor rod.
Field of Application:
For securing anchor plates, brackets, guard rails, machines, racks, steel beams, street lighting, gates etc. in uncracked normal weight concrete with strength class ≥ C20/25 and ≤ C50/60.
- High load-bearing capacity in uncracked concrete
- Low expansion pressure allows low spacing and edge distance
- Drill hole is sealed as well as possible after curing
- Can also be used in pressure-resistant natural stone without construction product approval
- Anchor rods with hexagon drive for easy mounting; suitable tool supplied
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!