For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 40,000 products
Special screw for anchorless window installation
Cheese-head turbo screws K8 are suitable for low-tension spaced installation of window frames made of wood, plastic or aluminium in concrete and masonry. The small head diameter allows for recessed mounting.
Window and door frames made of wood, plastic or aluminium in
concrete, light concrete, solid brick, sand-lime brick, aerated concrete, natural stone and other pressure-resistant solid materials, as well as vertically perforated brick, perforated sand-lime brick and hollow block made of light concrete.
Bore diameters and lengths of thread engagement for different materials specified in the table must be observed
- Easy to screw in due to cutting grooves in the thread
- Connection with low tension and low expansion pressure
- Continuous thread suitable for many window frame types and masonry types
- Various head geometries to suit a wide range of requirements
- Optimum power transmission via TX drive
- Recessed mounting possible
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!