For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 40,000 products
Special screw for anchorless window installation
Cheese-head turbo screws K7.5 are suitable for low-tension stand-off installation of window frames made of wood, plastic or aluminium in concrete and masonry. The particularly small head diameter allows for recessed mounting even with narrow window rebates.
wooden, plastic and aluminium window and door frames
concrete, lightweight concrete, solid brick, sand-lime brick, autoclaved aerated concrete, natural stone and other pressure-resistant solid materials, vertically perforated brick, perforated sand-lime brick and hollow lightweight concrete blocks.
- Bore diameters and lengths of thread engagement for different materials specified in the table must be observed
- Screw length = frame width + spacing + length of thread engagement
- Easy to screw in due to cutting grooves in the thread
- Connection with low tension and low expansion pressure
- Continuous thread suitable for many window frame types and masonry types
- Various head geometries to suit a wide range of requirements
- Optimum power transmission with TX drive
- Small cheese head for narrow window rebates
- Recessed mounting possible
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!