For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 40,000 products
The universal model
The twist drill bit with TIP TOP tip.
Field of Application:
Steel, stainless steel, aluminium, plastic, non-ferrous metals, cast iron, unalloyed heat-treated steels, hardwood and softwood etc.
Tip Top tips of 3.0 mm and above. TRICON shanks of 4.0 mm and above
Tip Top tip (from diameter 3.0 mm)
- Precise centring - the drill almost never runs off centre and it is even possible to perform angled spot drilling
- Rapid drilling progress - multiple cutting edges in use at the same time
- Circular holes even in sheet metal machining
- Simple drilling - minimal energy expenditure required
- Does not hook into the material - makes drilling out existing holes effortless
Latest generation - HSSX base material
- Maximum flexibility and heat strengthening in one tool
- Even more universal - more material types can be processed
- The multifunctional steam oxide (Fe2 O4) coating is an adhesive oxide coating with a thickness of 0.010 mm and offers the following advantages:
- Improved adhesion of cooling lubricant on the tool surface prevents built-up edges and cold welds.
- Improves chip discharge from the cutter - reduces heat development in the critical zone.
- Increased surface hardness means improved wear resistance.
TRICON shank (from diameter 4.0 mm)
- Prevents spinning in the drill chuck - therefore no damage to the drill bit
- Mechanical interlock in drill chuck - securely and firmly clamped, particularly in the quick-action drill chuck
- Optimal power transmission to the tip where the power is needed
Sustainable plastic packaging
- The base material of the packaging is made from 100 % recycled plastic
- No new resources are used - all recycled
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!