For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 40,000 products
The perfect anchor for quick, reliable fixings in non-cracked concrete and for suspended ceilings
supports, beams, metal structures, brackets, cable conduits, mounting rails, suspended ceilings etc.
non-cracked standard concrete with a strength class of ≥ C20/25 and ≤ C50/60.
* Not covered by the approvals, ** Increased clamping widths at reduced anchorage depths with lesser loads
- High permissible loads with low centre-to-centre distances and edge distances
- Quick and easy through-bolt mounting
- Long thread for flexible use with various clamping widths
- Permissible reduced anchorage depths, e.g. in reinforced concrete or under reduced load
- Three anchorage depths for flexible use
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!