Register now and access more than 40,000 products
Moisture-curing one-component polyurethane foam specially developed for use with assembly guns
Field of Application:
Suitable for filling joints on windows and roller shutter boxes and insulating cavities.
The substrates must be stable, clean and free of dust, grease and release agents. Moisten dry substrates with water (spray). The ideal application temperature is +20 °C. Observe the operating instructions of your gun. Shake the can well at least 30 times before screwing onto the assembly gun and after work interruptions. Do not tilt or overtighten when screwing onto the gun. Remove any fresh splashes of foam immediately using PU universal cleaner. Cured foam can only be removed mechanically.
Not suitable for PE, PP, silicone, PTFE
Please observe the safety instructions on the can and the information on the safety data sheet.
- "From 24 August 2023, adequate training must be completed prior to industrial or commercial use".
- We are now offering a free and environmentally friendly alternative to the expensive disposal of special waste through our partner PDR. PDR can recycle both the packaging and any product remnants left in the containers - https://www.pdr.de/plz-suche.
- Greatly increased yield
- Accelerated curing
- Very high adhesive strength
- Good thermal and acoustic insulation
- Noise protection tested by ift
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!