For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 40,000 products
RECA has further developed the SDSplus hammer drill bit for its customers:
1. With a solid carbide head across the entire assortment, all diameters from 3.5 to 30 mm, this is state-of-the-art technology. All main and intermediate sizes are equipped with the solid carbide head, which offers a longer service life, additional drill holes and better endurance especially with reinforced chamfers.
The solid carbide head
- fully transfers the impact energy to the surface via the four cutting edges
- ensures precise drilling thanks to its 90° pyramid-shaped centring point
- indicates whether the hole diameter is within the dowel tolerances using wear marks
- has reinforcement chamfers to prevent hooking onto the iron reinforcement
2. The special RECA-4/2 Vario spindle gives the drill bit better guidance in the drill hole and smoother operation, which makes for more comfortable drilling. The 4-spiral part along 1/3 of the spiral length directly behind the drill head is at the point of greatest wear with the most mass. The 2-spiral part along 2/3 of the spiral length ensures quick and problem-free removal of the drill cuttings even when drilling deep holes.
Excellent guidance in the drill hole also ensures precise drill holes, which is of enormous importance, especially when using screw anchors (MULTI-MONTI)!
That's only possible with RECA!
3. RECA goes green: With sustainable cardboard packaging, we will save more than four tonnes of plastic in packaging per year.
For use on all SDSplus drill hammers and combi hammers from the 2 to 4 kg class; also ideal for use on cordless hammers because the quiet drilling process uses very little battery power.
Field of Application:
On any stone base, concrete (incl. reinforced), masonry, bricks (if necessary without impact) and any other natural stone
All dimensions with a working length greater than 400 mm should be pre-drilled to at least 150 mm with a short drill of the same diameter!
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!