Register now and access more than 40,000 products
For many electricians, conventional screwdriver handles are too thick. Only occasionally do they need to remove rusted or seized-up screws. Often, however, they need to access hard-to-reach screwed connections in confined working areas.
The RECA ultra E-Slim VDE screwdriver handles were developed together with electricians and are thinner and longer. They can therefore be used as precision screwdrivers.
The ultra handle (with embedded chambers made from flexible plastic) enables fast and effortless work. The drive symbol and size are stamped on the handle cap. As a result, the size is immediately visible even if the screwdrivers are in the tool case or a trouser pocket.
The blades are made from durable special steels (chromium-molybdenum-vanadium alloy) and are up to 50 % thinner, as the insulation is integrated into the blade. This requires a more complex process than with conventional VDE blades. The narrower blade makes it possible to access even hard-to-reach places.
- Flexible plastic chambers embedded in the handle ensure a perfect fit in any hand
- Handle up to 30% slimmer than conventional handles
- Circular blade up to 50% narrower
- Drive symbol and size on handle cap
- Blade insulation is injection-moulded directly onto the blade and guarantees safe work up to 1000 V
- Each screwdriver individually tested in water bath at 10,000 V in line with ISO 60900
- Handle: Anti-roll protection in handle head prevents the screwdriver from rolling away, cross hole for hanging up tool or inserting a lever
- Blade: circular blade, insulated
- Tip: "Black Tip" for a precise fit
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!