Packaging unitThe packaging unit (EU) indicates the number of items in a box, which corresponds to the packaging of the product. Here you specify the desired quantity of UE.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
For many electricians, conventional screwdriver handles are too thick. Only occasionally do rusted or seized-up screws have to be removed. Often, however, hard-to-reach screwed connections have to be accessed in confined working areas.
The RECA ultra E-Slim VDE screwdriver handles were developed together with electricians and are thinner and longer. They can therefore be used as precision screwdrivers.
The ultra handle (with embedded chambers made from flexible plastic) enables fast and effortless work. The output symbol and size is stamped on the handle head. As a result, the size is immediately visible even if the screwdrivers are in the tool case or a trouser pocket.
The blades are made from durable special steels (chromium-vanadium-molybdenum alloy) and are up to 50% thinner, as the insulation is integrated. This requires a more complex process than with conventional VDE blades. Thanks to the narrower blade, even hard-to-reach places can be accessed.
- Flexible plastic chambers embedded in the handle ensure a perfect fit in any hand
- Handle up to 30% slimmer than conventional handles
- Circular blade up to 50% narrower
- Drive symbol and size on handle cap
- Blade insulation is injection-moulded directly onto the blade and guarantees safe work up to 1000 V
- Each screwdriver individually tested in water bath at 10,000 V in line with ISO 60900.
- Handles: Anti-roll protection in handle head prevents the screwdriver from rolling away, cross hole for hanging up tool or inserting a lever
- Blade: circular blade, insulated
- Tip: "Black Tip" for a precise fit
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!