For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
RECA arecal Ultra multi-purpose oil
- Chemical basis: Mineral oil
- Smell/fragrance: Characteristic
- Shelf life from production: 24 Month
- Silicone-free: Yes
- Acid-free: Yes
- Resin-free: Yes
- AOX-free: Yes
- Min./max. storage temperature: +5 to +25 °C
- Min./max. processing temperature for can: +5 to +25 °C
- show more ... show less ...
Available in 4 versions
Prices for customers after login
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 30,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit (EU) indicates the number of items in a box, which corresponds to the packaging of the product. Here you specify the desired quantity of UE.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Multifunction oil for a variety of applications.
Field of Application:
- arecal Ultra cleans and maintains all types of plastic parts, machines, systems and equipment.
- arecal Ultra can be used as a contact spray, as corrosion protection for bare metals; to prevent corrosion on electrical components, cable connections, relays and couplings; to lubricate locks, hinges, bushes, cranks and shafts; to release rusted bolts, pipe fittings, screws, nuts and joints.
- arecal Ultra is suitable for lift doors and vending machines, automatic garage doors, window locks and hinges, blinds, door locks, door pivots, safety catches and door hinges. Also for the care of tools, gardening equipment, shears, lawnmowers, bicycle drive chains, mopeds, for wheel bearings and bottom brackets, brake levers, chain pinions, pulleys, angling equipment, electrical contacts, suspensions, gears, spark-plug connectors, Bowden cables, seat rails etc.
This information is only a recommendation based on our experience. Users should always conduct tests before using the products. Our safety data sheets are available in the online shop on the product details page or on our home page: http://www.recanorm.de/de/services/datenblaetter/sicherheitsdatenblaetter-chemie.html
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!