For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
RECA Flexlite Grip work gloves
- EN standard: 388, 420
- Material coating: Nitrile foam with dots
- Material of the liner: Polyamide/elastane
- Colour: Green, Black
- Gauge: 15
- Category: II
- Interior finish: Without
Available in 5 versions
Prices for customers after login
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 30,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit (EU) indicates the number of items in a box, which corresponds to the packaging of the product. Here you specify the desired quantity of UE.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Universal assembly glove made from nylon-spandex fabric with a microporous water-based PU/nitrile-foam coating and additional nitrile nubs. It has very high degree of abrasion resistance and is characterised by its excellent fit. Good resistance against oils and greases as well as optimal grip.
EN 388:2016 — performance level 4121X
Field of Application:
For universal use even under oily conditions in metalworking, construction, installation and fitting work, in gardening and agriculture, in building yards and in industry, e.g. for assembly, repair, transport, packaging and warehousing work
- Do not wear gloves near rotating machine parts (saw blades, drills etc.). There is a risk of the gloves being caught in machinery.
- Do not wear gloves when handling chemicals or when near open flames and flying sparks.
- Circular knit and anatomically-shaped for comfortable, fatigue-proof wear
- Liquid-repellent, oil and grease-resistant PU/nitrile foam coating on the palms, thumbs and fingertips
- Very good level of touch sensitivity and lasting comfort with no perspiration thanks to breathable, all-over coating
- Nubs for optimum grip of smooth objects, even under oily conditions
- Very high degree of abrasion resistance and mechanical resilience
- Kind to the skin, breathable
- Different-coloured seams to differentiate between sizes
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!