For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 40,000 products
Diameter 3.0 mm-10.0 mm
Field of Application:
Universal use, interior finishing, construction of roofs, furniture and elements, structural wood construction, over-rafter insulation. Wherever chipboard screws and timber screws are used.
- European Technical Assessment (ETA-12/0373). From diameter 4.0 mm
- HiLo thread - reduced screw-in times and high technical values
- Patented friction part for lower screw-in resistance and longer battery life for screw-in units
- Patented tip with ridged core for precise and immediate application and reduced splitting effect
- Milling pocket head provides fast, clean countersinking and prevents the wood from splitting.
- Fewer bit changes - one drive size for dia. 3.5-5.0 mm (TX20)
- Additional drive size for dia. 5 mm (TX 25 carpentry)
- Premium surface Yellwin 500+. Up to ten-times greater corrosion protection in comparison to standard zinc-plated coatings on the market (iridescent blue)
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!