For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Packaging unitThe packaging unit (EU) indicates the number of items in a box, which corresponds to the packaging of the product. Here you specify the desired quantity of UE.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
The Storage box OK-BOX has a volume of 995 litres and measures 1800 x 700 x 875 mm, making it a very large flatbed truck box.
It's the best available!
Standard features on the OK-BOX:
- A large top lid supported by gas springs
- Raised floor in upper area
- Raised floor divided in the centre, left side is removable
- Side door on the right with cylinder sash lock
- Continuous rubber seals make the OK-BOX splash proof
- Made from polished checker plate
- Stands out due to its elegant appearance
- The aluminium alloy is corrosion-resistant
- The construction of the box is lightweight but stable, which has a positive effect on the fuel consumption and the load capacity!
- This storage box fits on all standard platform vehicles
- 1x top lid
- 2x gas springs make opening and closing the lid easy and ensure that the lid does not close by itself
- 2x throw-over catches can be secured using padlocks (padlocks are not included in the scope of delivery)
- 1x door on the right-hand side with cylinder sash lock (accessible from the roadside)
- 2x shelves
- The left-hand shelf can be removed, offering the user a high degree of flexibility during loading
- The right-hand shelf is securely riveted in position, making the OK-BOX very stable
- The integrated stabilising rabbets and edges also ensure the stability of the box
- Bulky goods and long-handled tools can also be transported easily
- Continuous rubber seals ensure that the box is splash proof
- The seals on Storage boxes are always in the lid or in the doors — never on the loading edge
- Easy loading and unloading without damaging the seals
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!