For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 40,000 products
For securing components using wood screws, chipboard screws or metric screws
extractor hoods, aluminium and copper sheet, surface-mounted boxes, pictures, letter boxes, clothes rails, curtain rails, towel rails, lights, metal brackets, racks, pipe clamps, skirting boards, temperature sensors etc.
concrete, lightweight concrete, solid brick, sand-lime brick, plaster, natural stone and other pressure-resistant solid materials, also for use outdoors or in wet rooms in conjunction with stainless steel screws.
- The specified holding power refers to the use of wood screws with max. diameter
- The effective anchorage depth of the anchor must be maintained
- The drilling method and drill hole cleaning must be adjusted to the material
- The recommended loads only apply to installation in the material and not installation in joints
- Approved anchors must be used for safety-relevant attachments
- High temperature resistance from -40°C to +100°C
- Pre-positioned and in-place installation possible
- Can also be used with metric screws such as steel screws, threaded screws and threaded rods
- The drive-in support enables the screw to be pre-assembled and prevents premature expansion of the anchor
- Lateral braces prevent turning in the drill hole
- Can also be delivered in RECA dispenser box
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!