For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 40,000 products
For securing components to a wide variety of substrates
extractor hoods, aluminium and copper sheet, surface-mounted boxes, pictures, letter boxes, clothes rails, curtain rails, towel rails, lights, metal brackets, racks, pipe clamps, skirting boards, temperature sensors etc.
concrete, lightweight concrete, solid brick, vertically perforated brick, solid sand-lime brick, hollow sand-lime brick, gypsum plasterboard, plasterboards, chipboards, hollow ceilings etc., also for use outdoors or in wet rooms in conjunction with stainless steel screws.
The dispenser boxes serve as packaging, but can also be used as storage containers.
For use with wood screws with max. diameter
- For universal use in solid and perforated brick
- High temperature resistance from -40°C to +100°C
- Both pre-positioned and in-place installation possible due to shear collar
- The drive-in support enables the screw to be pre-assembled and prevents premature expansion of the anchor
- Lateral braces prevent turning in the drill hole
- The sturdy dispenser boxes can be stacked and are suitable for use as storage containers
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!