For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 40,000 products
Universal use for mounting in a wide range of base materials
The multi-purpose anchor is a real all-rounder, as it can be used in various building materials and therefore covers a wide range of applications. It offers high holding power and stability and is very easy to install. The anchor body split into three sections and the special plastic mean that the multi-purpose anchor reliably knots or expands as required. The anchor can be used for pre-positioned and in-place installation. The anti-rotation locks on the wall plug shaft and anchor body effectively prevent rotating in the drill hole.
For mounting suspended items, pictures, sheet metal, letter boxes, clothes rails, curtain rails, towel rails, lights, metal brackets, racks, pipe clamps, skirting boards, temperature sensors etc.
concrete, lightweight concrete, solid brick, vertically perforated brick, solid and hollow calcium silicate block, clinker brick, gypsum plasterboard, plasterboards etc.
The specified holding power refers to the use of wood screws with max. diameter.
The effective anchorage depth of the anchor must be maintained.
The drilling method and drill hole cleaning must be adjusted to the construction material.
The recommended loads only apply to installation in the material and not installation in joints.
Approved anchors must be used for safety-relevant mountings.
- For universal use in concrete, solid and perforated brick, gypsum plasterboard and fibreboard panels
- Install using stair bolts, wood screws, chipboard screws or clip bolts
- The three-section expansion body aligns perfectly with the base material and ensures positive-fit and friction-locked anchorage
- Anti-rotation features on the wall plug shaft prevent the anchors turning in solid and perforated brick
- The expansion effect causes friction locking in solid building materials; knotting creates a mechanical interlock in perforated brick and behind plasterboard
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!