For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 40,000 products
Drill, screw in, done
The concrete screw anchor is an innovative anchoring system for securing assembly parts to concrete. With its cutting-teeth design, the concrete screw anchor cuts a thread in the drill hole as it is screwed in, creating a connection with mechanical interlocking and no expansion pressure.
railings, grilles, beams, brackets, metal structures, formwork supports, cable conduits, pipes, mounting rails, ventilation ducts, suspended ceilings, sprinkler systems etc.
normal weight concrete with a strength class of at least C20/25 and up to maximum C50/60, solid sand-lime brick, hollow sand-lime brick, masonry brick and lightweight concrete. (Note the types and dimensions)
- Shallow drill hole depths and small drill hole diameters
- Cutting teeth at the fore of the anchor ensure minimal tightening torque
- No expansion effect, hence minimal spacing and edge distance
- Quick and simple in-place installation, can be easily inserted by mechanical means
- Immediate load-bearing capacity - no waiting
- Attachment can be fully removed again
- No torque control required
- Broad range of uses due to numerous versions
- Stylish look with hexagon head
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!