Register now and access more than 40,000 products
Coarse knit cotton/polyester gloves with double-sided nubbed texture for working in dry conditions. Also ideal for handling slippery objects.
EN 388:2016 - performance level 1121X
Field of Application:
With good grip for simple mechanical tasks
- Do not wear gloves near rotating machine parts (saw blades, drills etc.). There is a risk of the gloves being caught in machinery.
- Do not wear gloves when handling chemicals or when near open flames and flying sparks.
- Seamlessly knitted all around
- Very good fit and outstanding grip
- Palms and backs of hands textured with nubs, meaning the gloves can be worn either way round
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!