Register now and access more than 40,000 products
The KSK sealing film is used for air-, wind- and watertight fixing to the structure for construction elements and in the façade area. The film is used specifically to seal the lower construction connection according to DIN 18195. It sticks excellently to standard construction surfaces such as, for example, concrete, masonry, wood, metal, many plastics, hard PVC and various cold bitumen.
The substrates must be stable and free of oils, greases, dust and dirt. Not suitable for sealing against water under pressure. Cannot be plastered or painted over.
● Airtight, windproof and watertight
● Can be applied to slightly damp surfaces
● Offers maximum protection against indoor air pollution - certified according to GEV-EMICODE® EC1plus - very low emissions
● Slotted masking paper for precise application to surface
● Can be applied in temperatures from -5°C
● No additional adhesive required
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!