For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Packaging unitThe packaging unit (EU) indicates the number of items in a box, which corresponds to the packaging of the product. Here you specify the desired quantity of UE.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Bimetal for steel and stainless steel
The EXTREME hole saw ensures a very fast sawing progress and can be used on mobile and stationary machines. Stable base plate with more threads. Combi vario toothing made from M42 bimetal (8% cobalt).
• Reinforced base plate with more threads
- High concentricity
- No thread tearing
• Extreme tooth shape
- Rapid sawing progress with minimal tooth breakage
- Easy drilling
• Tooth pitch Vario 4/6Z HSS Co8 (8% Co)
- Rapid heat removal — maximum service life
- High-quality cutting
• Optimised recesses with auxiliary bar from a diameter of 19 mm
- Drilling core can be removed quickly and easily
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!