Register now and access more than 40,000 products
The EPDM O SK is a stretchable elastomer tape made of EPDM rubber and is excellently suited for the external sealing of components in the façade area. The EPDM film can be easily fixed and processed thanks to the attached self-adhesive strips.
(Several application methods exist in practice)
1. Cut reca EPDM O SK to the desired length.
2. Glue the surfaces to be bonded using RECA EPDM film adhesive (0898 800 010) by applying the film adhesive to the base material in a bead of approx. 5 mm without interruption.
Please note: The adhesive properties of EPDM films may vary so it is always advisable to perform tests beforehand.
3. Place the EPDM film on the adhesive layer without applying pressure and then press it carefully (e.g. using a pressure roller).
The surfaces must be capable of bearing loads and free of oils, greases, dust and dirt. Not suitable for sealing against pressurised water. Cannot be plastered or painted over.
- Water-repellent but permeable to water vapour
- Highly elastic
- Outstanding resistance to UV and weathering
- Extreme temperature resistance
- Fulfils all legal requirements:
Seal complies with DIN 18195
Complies with DIN 7864-T1 table 1
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!